Image Intensifier Tube Gen2+/3 Generation, power supply with built-in bright flash protection (with automatic brightness gain regulation).
Angular field of view, degree
Focus range, m
-6 ÷ +5
Resolution, lp/mm min - max
Signal to Noise
Supply voltage, V (2 universal "AA" batteries)
Auto-off under 40 Lux
Auto-on under 10 Lux
Auto-off when mount be Flip-flop
Auto-on when mount be flip-down
Active performance period without IR illumination, min, hours
Active performance period with IR illumination, min, hours
Interpupillary Adjustment, mm
Output pupil diameter, mm
Output pupil relief, mm
Goggles weight (with 2 batteries), no more, g
Mask weight, no more, g
Bag weight, g
Operating resource, hours
· Operating Temperature Range °, С -40 to 55
· Relative Humidity at 25°С 98%
· Shock resistance 5g
1. Night vision goggles can be head-strap mounted for hands free operation when used with a mask (in a set). Lightweight and comfort mask allows to adjust goggles to eyes position. Flip-flop mechanism assures easy unobstructed vision.
2. Operating mode switch and batteries compartment cover are easy to use even when operating in gloves.
3. Angle of IR illumination totally assures a field of view (controlled under assembling).
4. The goggles are performed as corrosion-proof.
5. Low battery indicator.
6. «IR-on» indicator.
· Night Vision Goggles
· Head strap mount
Allows hands-free operation. High safety of mounting blocks and adjusting mechanisms.
· Carrying Case
· Shoulder strap
· Lens cleaning
Easy and handful lens changing process at conducting viewing operations / in field conditions.
· 3-х afocal telescope
Easily mounts to the objective lens. Provides 3x magnification.
· Adapter for applying PVS type head-strap masks
· Flip-flop mechanism
· Protective device from long bright light-striking («off» at Е>40lx, in 60 sec)
· «Momentary» IR switch
· Demist shield
· Sacrificial window